Senior Project Manager
We have an immediate vacancy for a Senior Project Manager international (f/m/d) in full-time:
- Planning and implementation of multi-lingual gamification apps, financial and business applications and games from concept to prototype to finished product
- Supervision of ongoing multilingual applications for publishers and media houses
- Responsibility for quality, time and budget with the help of specifications, project plans and reporting
- Negotiations and coordination of activities with partners and external service providers
- Internal and external communication
- At least five years of project management experience in IT projects
- Sound methodological knowledge in project management methods, Scrum know-how is an advantage
- Confident communication in English, both written and spoken
- Additional language skills are an advantage (e.g. Italian, French, Spanish)
- Completed studies in the fields of marketing, media management, economics or business informatics
- Strong communication skills and professionalism in telephone and personal contact with our customers and partners
- Structured, efficient and independent way of working as well as very good presentation skills
WE OFFER YOU
- A diverse and varied field of activity
- A friendly team and an excellent working atmosphere in a familiar and friendly environment with flat hierarchies
- Varied projects
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits
- Home office option
- Payment according to qualification
- The opportunity to jointly shape and develop a company
Here you will find all the important information
summarised in a PDF.
LOVE TO WORK TOGETHER
Are you ready to work with us?
Let's get in touch.
We are happy to hear from you. Feel free to call us or send us an e-mail with your application documents – with examples of your work if you like.