Chief Technical Officer
We have an immediate vacancy for a Chief Client Developer (f/m/d) in full-time:
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for IT management and production, balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
- Develop and manage budgets.
- Oversee data security, management, and governance.
- Manage strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
- Manage IT resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and performance metrics.
- Define the company’s overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
- Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety and soundness, resiliency and scalability in the architecting and engineering of product solutions, as well as managing all technical delivery.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Ensure tight collaboration across departments to drive strategic initiatives, including understanding of the alignment between technology strategy and various technology road maps.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
- Creation of HTML5/CSS layouts for our game pages using SASS/SCSS
- Further development of our in-house Typescript framework
- Search engine optimisation of our web applications
- Permanent and active exchange of knowledge within our team and throughout the company
- At least ten years of experience as a full-time developer and teamlead
- Good understanding of version control such as SVN, Git, etc.
- Experience with NodeJS in use as a web server and npm (Node Package Manager)
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL/MariaDB)
- Ability to work with and leading a team, self-responsibility, honesty and openness as well as proactivity
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
WE OFFER YOU
- A diverse and varied field of activity
- A friendly team and an excellent working atmosphere in a familiar and friendly environment with flat hierarchies
- Varied projects
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits
- Home office option
- Payment according to qualification
- The opportunity to jointly shape and develop a company
Here you will find all the important information
summarised in a PDF.
LOVE TO WORK TOGETHER